Your role will be to co-create and share tools, knowledge, and enthusiasm with the FOW community, in order to help solve the challenges of social and environmental entrepreneurs. More than any skills, we're looking for someone passionate about Waste issues, and who wants to make it easier for community members to connect and grow their impact, both online & offline.
While in training and learning new things throughout your internship, you will be in charge of :
- Recruiting, training and motivating citizens to take action worldwide
- Monitoring, curating or even creating contents about waste, social and environmental entrepreneurship, circular economy worldwide, all of this through extensive online community management
- Coordinating mobilization, conferences, workshops and networking event
- Meet entrepreneurs and publish their challenges and stories on our platform
Start date : May or June 2017
- Compensation according to profile + contribution in kind : transports, access to trainings organised in the MakeSense ecosystem, travels to participate to MakeSense events
- MakeSense innovative and impacting actions and methodologies have been awarded by governments, companies and university which will bring credits to your future career
- You will work from our co-working space in Paris (Bastille) amongst social start-ups in a lean and thrilling environment, where you will meet inspiring people on a daily basis.
- You will be free to organize your schedule by your own terms provided that you are responsible enough to deliver quality work and participate to a few events that might occur during evenings or weekends
- You will meet a lot of people in real life, online and during your trips to grow the MakeSense community around the world.