The project manager will be focused on two specific programs led by makesense:
1)makesense Circular Economy program. This 3-years program started in the beginning of 2020 and aims to develop Circular Economy in Lebanon. It includes 3 pillars:
-An awareness campaign about the solutions that exist in Lebanon to solve the issues related to waste and resources.
-The financial and coaching support of a recycling enterprise
-The creation of a community of entrepreneurs in the field of circular economy
2)makesense social kitchen program. This program aims to support a civil-society led initiative in creating sources of income through a social enterprise focused. It includes urban gardening activities and social cooking.
The main role of the project manager is to oversee and deliver the implementation of the 2 programs.
- -To ensure that the implementation goes according to the plan and requirements (in coordination with the country manager and the rest of the team)
- -To organise and animate weekly meetings and regular touchpoints with the supported social entrepeneurs
- -To identify social entrepreneurs needs, define an action plan and deliver coaching sessions accordingly.
- -To Keep track of the budget and make sure that the expenses match with the plan.
- -To make sure the monthly reporting is filled properly
In addition, the Project manager will also participate in other upcoming activities from the makesense office in Lebanon, related to social entrepreneurship.